As per the prospectus issued by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations, Kerala for admission 2018. Candidates who have not appeared for the entrance examination are also eligible for admission.
Applicant should complete 17 years of age. No relaxation in the minimum age will be allowed. There is no upper age limit.
1.The Application form should be filled in carefully, furnishing the entire information called for.
2. Selection of candidates will be based on the rank list prepared for the purpose observing the following criteria.
- Percentage of total marks obtained for the optional subjects prescribed for Engineering Entrance Examination.
- If there is a tie, the Percentage of marks for Mathematics will be considered.
- If there is still a tie, Percentage of marks for Physics /(Chemistry/ Computer Science Biotechnology)/Biology/total marks in the qualifying examination will be considered in sequence.
- If there is still a tie, earlier date of birth will be taken into account.
3.Rank list of candidates will be published in the college website .
4. Candidate who does not turn up for the interview as per schedule, at the place and time specified will forfeit his/her chance for admission, and will not be considered for admission to any future vacancies.
5. Fees : Fee structure will be fixed by the Government..
NRI Admission 2018 | Prospectus 2018