Career Guidance Cell
Career Guidance Cell functions in our institution with the objectives of to provide learning/training opportunities in the areas of academic, career and personal/ Social development and to prepare students to meet their future challenges. Supporting the students in identifying their interests, strengths and planning appropriately to justify their professional needs.
Main Objectives are
- The Career Guidance Cell provides services in areas of Campus Interviews; Job Placements and training programmes for our students that enable them to develop applicable skills in the competitive job market.
- The Cell organizes Workshops and Seminars on Personality Development, Interpersonal Relationship, Communication Skills, Interview Skills and Presentation Skills to enable the All Round development of individuals.
- The Cell organizes the programmes to create awareness about the importance of higher studies in India and Abroad.
- The Cell organize diagnostic tests for the competitive exams such as GTAE,CAT,CMAT,GRE,GMAT and to counsel them for higher studies.
- The Cell conducts Orientation Programmes for freshers.